Monday, August 10, 2009

I am feeling a little crafty....

I am trying to think of some fun crafts to do for Christmas presents this year. I always start them way to late and never get them all done on time! So my goal is to have them all done before Thanksgiving that way I can really enjoy baking cookies and doing fun things with the kiddos! Last year we had a ladies Christmas fellowship and some of the ladies gave some wonderful examples of the traditions they always had with their families and I would love to do some of them! I love the holiday season and it seems like every year the children are able to get more and more involved!

4 comments:

Garth and Becky said...

You are so good to start now! I'm excited to see what ideas you come up with.

Jeanné said...

it is so extremly crazy how the holidays pass in a blink of an eye!! I am excited this year, its going to be our first "Real" christmas!! Last year we got married within a week of christmas so it was a little crazy!! I should start figuring out what we are going to do for christmas cards and birth announcements!

i can not wait to hear or see what you have in mind!!

tommy said...

Instead of toys you can give your kids a paper bag with a smiley face drawn on it. Just don't let them get it wet cause its really scary when your friend disintegrates.

Amanda said...

LOL! Tommy I was wondering if you had fully recovered from your flat Stanley incident!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...