Thursday, May 7, 2009

My Austin-


You know I was just lookin through all my pictures and came across this one of Austin... I was just thinkin how so many people have told me that he looks like me but lately I have had many people say he looks like his dad. I don't know what to think but I do know I love looking into his beautiful eyes! He has so much joy and personality! I am so thankful for my little boy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amanda, your handsome little guy looks like both of you, I think. Your Rebecca is very pretty too. Next time I see her, I will look closely at her to see if she looks like both you and Tom!
We continue to pray for your house situation.
Teresa Olsen

Anonymous said...

Amanda,
I always see you when I look at Austin, His eyes and that smile that is the light of his whole face. But I also see Tom too. The kindness he shows and the twinkle in his eyes.
Love Jackie H

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...