Friday, April 17, 2009

Contentment

Well we have been trying to buy a repo home for four months now and well it is kinda getting frustrating! Ha we have everything we need and more and it is funny how we can mumble and complain! So anyhow... I have really been enjoying the beautiful weather the Lord has given us! It seems like a sunny day can really lift the spirits! I think the grass is starting to grow quicker. We have mowed it twice this week ( and by "we" I mean Tom)... hee hee.... Thank you to everyone who has asked about how everything is going. We just don't know so we will see... lol whatever happens I can do all things through Christ! lol

2 comments:

Jeanné said...

i agree about how the sunshine and beautiful weather can brighten up life!! I have loved this weather so much! But no matter what happens or what the weather is like, God is in control, and he has his perfect timming for our lives =D

Jenny said...

I was wondering how the situation with your house is going. Sorry to hear that it has been a struggle, but I am glad to hear you are feeling more up about it. Spring weather after being stuck with cold all winter always makes me feel so uplifted. Glad to hear you are having some of it. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...