Monday, May 18, 2009
We are moved!
We are so excited to be in a house that can't roll down the road! Hee hee... It feels really big and we are having a hard time adjusting. I really miss my kids when I can't see them.. It is the strangest thing! I feel lonely with out someone in the room with me! It is kinda funny... I really miss hearing every one of their silly jokes and what they are talking about. I feel so blessed to have spent so much close time with them but at the same time so relieved to have a house again. I am so sore from going up and down the stairs. I guess I got really out of shape living in the travel trailer! Lol! Praise the Lord I have the treadmill again.... Day number one on the treadmill will be tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Wow! Glad to hear you are moved in! Moving is such a huge undertaking and there is always such sweet relief once you are in the place and can sit and relax and look around and enjoy it.
How exciting that you have a "real" home again...and it's so beautiful!
WOOOT WOOOOT!!! I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU GUYS!!!! I can not wait to see your house on thursday at the baby shower!!!
Yay! What a big change this must feel like!
That is so exciting for your family!
Could you give me a call, please, about the colors for the baby shower cupcakes? I have missed church the last few services, so didn't get a chance to see you, and I know you have been busy moving, so I did not contact you sooner.
My cell is 360-731-7047.
Thank you,
Teresa Olsen
That's great, Amanda! We're so happy for you. =)
Post a Comment