Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Calling the baby shower off-

Well yesterday I woke up feeling a little off and I was a little worried about getting sick and not being able to do the baby shower when Cindy called me to tell me she was taking little Macy to the hospital thinking she might be coming down with pneumonia and she would call me back with the results.... Praise the Lord little Macy just has a virus and she will be just fine! So any how I was really pondering rescheduling when Wendy called last night saying she still had pre- eclampsia which means she kinda has to be on bed rest.. So there was our answer there won't be a baby shower till Wendy is better! I am so thankful I didn't have to call it off because of me!
Pray for Wendy she may have to be admitted since her blood pressure is so high and she has really bad swelling!

2 comments:

The Casaus House said...

Oh, my. Well, I was almost gonna call you again today because 2 of my other kiddos now have yucky green snot. That worked out. But, oh my, poor Wendy. She has had enough I think! Maybe the baby shower can come to her? Maybe sometime after ladies retreat? There's no rush either. There are a lot of sick people right now. Hope you're feeling better. See ya tonight, maybe.

Karilee said...

Hope you're feeling better soon. Please tell Wendy that I'm praying for her and the baby.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...