Tuesday, January 20, 2009

We got it!

Well we got the house! We just heard this morning.

8 comments:

The Browning Family said...

Ohhh . . . . congratulations! I am soooo happy for you!!

Julie said...

Yay! It will be fun to have you guys closer! :)

Jenny said...

WHICH one?! Which one? The one on Sunnyslope? YAY!!!! We are so excited for you guys! Let me know if you would like me to watch the kids during the move. They could even do their school here, if you like. Woo hoo... call me to tell me about it!

The Casaus House said...

Congratulations you guys!! I am so happy for you. I can't wait to come over for fellowship. :)

Tom and April said...

yay....so exciting. Congrats.

Garth and Becky said...

What great news! I can't wait to see it. You'll have so much fun decorating a new home and having people over again. If there's anything I can do to help, let me know. At least you don't have much to pack this time! ;-) When do you move?

Jenny said...

Wow! I didn't even know you were looking! :) That's the trouble being located so many miles away. :) Glad to hear it, though! I am thinking you are closer to church, so that will be great! I look forward to learning more about this new house purchase.

Hazel Eye Beauty said...

hey neighbors! I'm so excited you guys will be closer! Todd and I just took a trip to Sequim yesterday and we couldnt believe the treck you guys make 2xa week! Don't ever let anyone tell you you're unfaithfull!!! Let us know if you need help moving

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...