Well this past fall we went to Kansas City on vacation and while we were there we went to the Kansas City Zoo. I really think the lion had it out for me. He went running up the glass and started pawing frantically to get me!!
About the house we are waiting for HUD to approve our financing and as soon as that happens we will start our 45 day period...Uuuggg... I am so excited... I have been looking at furniture and appliances. I am so excited!!
6 comments:
A new house, how exciting! Can't wait to hear more about it!
I'll be praying for you all!
About the Lion: SPOOKY! Look how big his head is compared to Austin's! Wierd that he wanted you so bad . .. maybe you smelled that day! :-)
you need to show us some pics... ok
love and miss ya
Sonya
That lion just wants to be friends and shake your hand!
I am so excited to have you as our "neighbor"!! You will now be without excuse girl!! You will have to come walking/jogging with me!! ;-)
~Emily
Buying a home is so exciting, congrats again! It is so fun to have your own home, your own place. I am excited for you!
Post a Comment