Thursday, January 1, 2009

Packin up and leavin

Well we've been livin on Tom's brothers property for some time paying a bit of rent. We are plannin on finding a new place to park until we buy. Pray we find just the right place. Happy new year!!

8 comments:

Jenny said...

Hmmm... I think you need to find a place in, oh.. I don't know....but WAY closer! Haha... to be honest, I bet you would have a great argument for Tom if you pointed out how many *actual* times a week you guys drive out here on average... not that I meant you should have an argument, but you know what I mean... it just may be that you drive out this way almost as often as he works over there. Just a thought.

Amanda said...

This is Tom. I don't need to hear the truth. Ha Ha Cry out Loud

Jenny said...

But Ohhh.... Tom, don't you KNOW?? The TRUTH will set you free!! Hee hee hee.

Common.... cave to the pressure!! Cave!! :):):) BeSIDES.... you KNOW the bridge closure is coming up!!

Tom and April said...

oh...totally I agree. WHere you going..just come to this side of the bridge!!! :) Happy New Year!

The Browning Family said...

You all are funny. Either way I hope that you can find a place that you can call home for awhile.

Thanks for coming by on New Year's Eve. Hopefully soon we can get together when you all are more alert! ;-)

Jenny said...

Sooo... have you found a place yet? Hope all is going well!!

Amanda said...

We are stuck here... Whoever said it never rains here lied!!! We are socked in with mud and rain. Getting out of the drive way is a little scary. There will be no move tonight. I repeat no move tonight!!!

Jenny said...

Wow, I can't wait to hear where the new place is! What a fun time, but also a leap of faith. Exciting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...