Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Our home!

So here it is...

Here is the kids sleeping area
This is our bedroom
So this will be our home for quite some time. I am very excited about living in such close quarters with my family. I know that we will grow closer through this. We love our trailer. We have made some changes in the decor and i love it. I am not quite finished but it won't take me to long to finish.

4 comments:

Jenny said...

Nice trailor!! Where are you guys parking while you live in it?

Jenny said...

Glad to hear you are enjoying it! It looks really nice.

Tom and April said...

I like it when can I come over???? hehe.

Jenny said...

How nice. Do you have it parked on their property yet? I mean, did they get the sewer thing fixed? How long do you think you will be there?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...