Tuesday, June 17, 2008

How embarassing!

So I was thinking about an embarassing but very funny moment from a while back and I thought I would post about it. About a year and a half ago some good friends of ours ( Jim and Wendy) came over to stay with us for a couple of days. This is pretty common. I think we have more friends over for the night than we did when we were kids! Any how, Jim and I have a shared love for way to much creamer in our coffee and I had just made a fresh pot of coffee and Jim always one to feel at home made himself a cup and used the creamer next to the pot.
Jim came into the kitchen and asked if there was something wrong with my creamer and I thought, why would there be something wrong with my creamer and then I realized..... I had left that creamer out I am not kidding you three weeks ago on the desk. This liquid creamer had been fermenting on my living room desk all this time and poor Jim made himself a cup. Well when I realized what had happened I told him to dump his cup out and use the one in the fridge. So Jim went and got the creamer and poured well he tried to poor it out into the sink and it was just gloppy moldy sludge. Then Jim when he sees what he just drank had to try with all his might to keep down what ever he had just drank. That poor man.... so does anyone want to come over for coffee?

5 comments:

The Casaus House said...

Oh my! That is so funny. I've unfortunately also been the recipient of curdles in my coffee at someone else's house. I won't say who but if you're reading this...you know who you are! :) Sadly, I've even had a latte at a little stand by my house that was made with spoiled milk!

Tom and April said...

and you wonder why i won't let you stay alone with my coffee pot

Jenny said...

Oh wow... poor Jim! Yuck! That's funny Cindee... "recipient of curdles in my coffee" LOL...I have escaped this trauma so far. Although sometimes when Josiah thinks we're out of creamer he makes me a cup without it or with some percentage of milk instead... yuck. I should grow up soon and learn to like it black. Nah.

I am truly blessed said...

yuck!!! Dont have to worry about that though...because I cannot stand coffee. But i have taken a swig of sour milk before. eeewwww

The Browning Family said...

Disgusto! Phillip had a friend who once drank a whole latte only to find a big fat clump of . . . mold.
Enough to make you quit espresso, well, maybe.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...