Friday, July 18, 2008

Family day!

We took a day and went to Hurricane ridge recently and we had a great time. Here are some pics.




5 comments:

The Casaus House said...

I love the pic of the kids in the field with the mountains in the background. We've never been there. Looks like fun.

Jenny said...

Nice pictures. I also love the one of the kids in the field amongst the grass and wildflowers. Looks like you guys had a fun day. That is a beautiful place.

Jenny said...

Okay guys... that's what I was going to say! I ALSO love the pic of the kids in the grass...Hee hee...looks like a fun day, but it sure is a long drive...especially for us who are not keen on long drives. Looks like a fabulous family day!

Tom and April said...

I never remember seeing these. What beautiful pictures.

Anonymous said...

I took the liberty to use your awesome picture of the kids up at Hurricane Ridge in the Port Angeles Vision blog (http://www.portangelesvision.com).

Let me know what the royalties are and I'll let Tom continue to borrow the trailer in exchange :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...