We have been enjoying the glow of our Christmas tree so much this year. It is so beautiful.
We hung the bulbs in the windows again. I love the look of them there. So pretty. I saw a friend do this a couple years ago and I've been doing it ever since.
After we decorated the tree we enjoyed a game of settlers with the kiddos. I included a few pictures of us setting up the tree also. I love how every year Tom is still in his PJ's when we put the tree up. I wouldn't have it any other way.
Tom carrying the tree up. That thing was heavy!
Everybody helps to decorate. We have a story behind every Christmas decoration. Our family picks one new ornament a year to go on the tree. That way when we put the tree up we can talk about where we lived when we bought it and how old each of the children were. I love it!
No comments:
Post a Comment