Saturday, December 10, 2011

Lucky duck

 I love this time of year! It is my favorite. I love sleeping cuddled under the covers because if some body part is out it's likely to freeze off. I love starting the fire in the morning and the crispness of the air. The reminder of Christs birth is everywhere. I just love it!
 The other day I got a wild hair to make our own garland for the windows and the mantle. So Tom agreed to go out back with me and pick the perfect branches. He is such a great man! You have no idea what he has to deal with.... Well maybe you have a little. You get to see all the projects and ideas on here....
 We have all these awesome trees right behind our house and the best part is I didn't have to pay a penny for them!
 We came back with enough for all the windows!
 Here is the mantle. I think it is lacking but.... I kinda like how simple it is...
 The window above the door. And I leave you with a picture of one lucky duck... Or at least he thinks so! He has the chicken water all to himself. I love how he gets a little crazy while he is bathing!

1 comment:

Mcarthur Mile said...

I thought by hte title and the axe you were eaten a duck!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...