Monday, August 16, 2010

Becky's 10th birthday-

We went camping with some friends for Rebecca's 10th birthday this year. We had such a great time! All the kids played ate way to much sugar and we got some great fellowship in!


This is overlooking the strait just a couple hundred yards from our campsite!
Macy girl I don't think ever stopped eating! Lol. She was so cute!!! Since she is unsteady on her feet still she kept dropping her food and she would let out this horrified cry.... no no no no no.... It would make her so sad!!! Such a cutie! Thanks to the Casaus family, Lindstroms, and the Mcarthur's for coming and making Becky's birthday even more special!

4 comments:

Jenny said...

Aww...sweet! Becky is growing up and turning into such an adorable young lady. Happy b-day Becky!

The Casaus House said...

Amanda!....I WILL get you back for posting such a yucky pic of me! You know, that was my "off" day too. :)

Tell it to Jesus said...

Becky is a sweet and beautiful young lady. I am always blessed by her beautiful smile. What a fun way to celebrate her birthday!

Anonymous said...

HI Amanda,
I forgot to sign my name. "Tell it to Jesus."
Teresa O.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...