For those of you who don't know where we live we live in a neighborhood kind of out of the way and you would pretty much have to purpose to come here to find it....
Yesterday Austin got sick at church and so we came home. We took a nap. ( A very long nap) When we woke up it was time for dinner so we ate cleaned up and played a game with the kiddos. Afterward Tom and I were not tired (due to our long nap) so we watched a movie. At 1:30 we decide we have to go to bed because we need to be up by 5:45 so up the stairs we go and get everything ready for bed when we hear a knock.... Tom says did you hear that and then again we hear it! I'm thinking oh no the pigs are out.... then I think should I get the gun? Who knocks on someones door at 1:30 in the morning?
Tom opened the door to find a woman in tears asking to use a phone. She had walked a mile and our home was the only one with the lights on.... Accident? I think not. God loves this woman even if she doesn't realize it. Please pray for her she is really struggling right now. Thank you.
3 comments:
ooo wow!!!
Will be praying for her & praying that you all can be a great testimony & help to her!!
Wow! That gave me goosebumps! Praise the LORD she was able to find a house with people awake. I can't imagine walking alone out there late at night when its dark and scary. I think I'd convince myself someone was following me or there were bears around each corner. So thankful God cares for us individually!
God makes no mistakes! How awesome that you are able to help this woman.
Post a Comment