Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Time with Nana today!


Nana feeding her chicks

Nana's kitchen where I did a lot of cooking and learning as a teenager!

These are some of Nana's chickies


Nana
Nana is my foster mom. She is my kids Nana. She is such a wonderful part of my life. Even though I don't see her often I know she is there if I need some advice or just a friendly voice! She is a great blessing to me and my kids are so blessed to have her! She was born in New Zealand and moved to Australia as a young girl where she married and moved to the United States. God has used her in so many ways in my own life and in the lives of so many other children who needed a home! I love her dearly and I count it a blessing that my kids have her as their Nana!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...