


I LOVE this picture! Garth took the first three pics. He does such a great job!

Some of the kiddos.

Austin patiently waiting for his friends to come.

A hole that appeared with in about 20 minutes.... remind me next time to hide the shovel!

Thought it was funny to see the little kids in the hole.

Austin's cake. He has been obsessed about volcanoes for the past couple months so I tried to make him a volcano cake! He liked it and I was happy with the way it turned out!
5 comments:
it was such a great day... and beautiful weather!! It is such a blessing to have good friends that we can share the joy of our kiddos..
Happy birthday to Austin! You did such a great job on his cake.
The weather was so beautiful that day! His party was fun! And yes, you did such a great job on his cake! I love making special cakes for my kids... that volcano was so cool. I hope he is enjoying that adorable fuzzy bunny!
You know I think you are a super mom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love ya!
Norma O
Happy Birthday, Austin! Nice cake!
Post a Comment