Follow some Savages on our small hobby farm adventure!
Friday, February 20, 2009
Wow Crazy..
Wow we have had a crazy week!!! Someone found out our business banking info and has had a hay day! I had no idea it would be so hard to deal with this situation! Praise the Lord we haven't had to much stolen but wow crazy!
That is a tough situation, but Praise God you found it somewhat soon (it sounds like). That is scary, and I'll be praying for a quick recovery with your assets in tact. :)
Man! That happend to us once too! I will be praying for you guys. Just remember to shred shred shred.... someone used our navy visa # (we both had our cards) in London to take out a ton of cash off the balance of our card. They did it 2 days in a row! Thankfully we could prove we werent in London! Its a scarey evil world!
I am praying for everything to get straightened out quickly, and that God will touch the heart of whoever did this. Praying for your move to your new house too. Teresa Olsen
4 comments:
Wow, Satan knows how to attack...right after couples retreat. We'll be praying things get straightened out quickly and peacefully.
That is a tough situation, but Praise God you found it somewhat soon (it sounds like). That is scary, and I'll be praying for a quick recovery with your assets in tact. :)
Man! That happend to us once too! I will be praying for you guys. Just remember to shred shred shred.... someone used our navy visa # (we both had our cards) in London to take out a ton of cash off the balance of our card. They did it 2 days in a row! Thankfully we could prove we werent in London! Its a scarey evil world!
I am praying for everything to get straightened out quickly, and that God will touch the heart of whoever did this. Praying for your move to your new house too.
Teresa Olsen
Post a Comment