Saturday, February 28, 2009

Sweet lips-

Well lately I have been really convicted about having sweet words to say to my husband and about my husband. My goal is to only reflect a sweet spirit to my husband. I am so blessed in what God has given me in my spouse... I really have no complaints just the spoiled rotten flesh! I can use all the encouragement possible! The Lord is so patient and gentle with us and I want to reflect that to my husband and all those around me...

5 comments:

Garth and Becky said...

Stay off the crazy cycle! = )

Anonymous said...

Amanda,
That is so awesome and so convicting. Praise the Lord that He is speaking to you about sweet words.
Thanks for sharing it was an encouragement and a reminder for me to check my heart too.
Love Jackie H

Anonymous said...

I need to do this also. I have been keeping up with everyone on there blogs. I am so glad everyong in washington has one. The kids love getting to see you all. We miss everyone and at church and Kenneth says to say Hi to Austin. Love you all. I am on facebook too, but I am not very computer smart so I am still learning.
Love you all, Norma O.

The Casaus House said...

Amanda, you are doing a great job and are always an encouragement to me with your sweet spirit. As we talked, I too am working on having a sweet spirit with my hubby and my kids as well. I like being reminded of the verse I have in my header on my blog. "Every wise woman buildeth her house: but the foolish plucketh it down with her hands." Proverbs 14:1 I am praying for you as you strive to be that wise woman who builds up her house. Hope you have a good day today! See you in church tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

Amanda, I have the same issue with not always having sweet words to my husband and children; thank you for your honesty and sweet spirit; we can pray for one another.
Teresa Olsen

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...