Friday, October 31, 2008

Spindlenique Boutique....

This one is the Sense and Sensibility dress



I can't decide which ones I like best. I love all of them!! Let me know what you think!





Wow! I love them!

6 comments:

Jenny said...

I like the first one best. I think it's adorable, and love the patterns!

handstrustinhim said...

Thank you so much Amanda. It for posting these. It is fulfilling to see the finished product on:) I love them to...and as much as I struggled with the thought of how the Sense and Sensibilty dress was going to turn out with the changes I had to make to the pattern for it to be more modest at the neckline...I LOVE IT TOO!!! I am in the process of making Adah Grace one just like the pink and brown one...i fell in love with that one but then those are my favorite colors!
They all look beautiful on her and I hope she loves them to pieces. Thanks for keeping me busy:) It is a blessing to have your business and to chat when we can.
Have a great weekend.
-Amanda
at
Spindlenique Boutique

Garth and Becky said...

My favorite is the last one. She sure does a beautiful job!

Hazel Eye Beauty said...

My favorite is the first one and the last one! Amanda has such an eye for color! She has always been a neat lady in my life! Hey, do you think she will make those for us?

The Casaus House said...

I soooo can not decide. I love them all. What a wonderful job she did. Okay, I need to put my order in for some dresses now. Rebecca looks beautiful in these dresses.

Alice said...

Beautiful!!
Amanda always does such an amazing job!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...