Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Green light-

Well we went to Tom's appointment this morning and the doctor told us everything is good to go!!! We are hitting our slow season again in the business and so we are praying for the Lords provision with the costs of the surgery. We walked out of the office and Tom looked at me and said I see why people want to be doctors. Three hundred and fifty dollars for seven minutes of the doctors time. Wow!!! The Hensons were sweet in watching our children so we could go and have a great afternoon together. Praise the Lord for friends you can entrust your children to!

2 comments:

Tom and April said...

That is wonderful news, we will be praying for the funds. And yes you are right thank the Lord for wonderful friends! Love you guys.

Hazel Eye Beauty said...

Amanda, thats good news. I will pray that your biz stays afloat. Being a business owner myself, I feel your uneasiness in this crazy economy. It is a blessing to have friends you can trust.!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...