This was the first year I had to beg the kids to go to the pumpkin patch. I can't believe how old they've gotten. Austin will be turning thirteen this week.
I thought I would post of few pictures of the view from our back deck. We have a full view of the Olympic Mountains most days from the back deck of our home. The view is amazing. We feel so blessed to wake up to this every morning.
We have such a beautiful orchard in front of the house. There are at least forty fruit trees.
I caught Becky chilling on the couch. You can tell she is thrilled to have her picture taken.
Tom is talking to a couple of Austin's coaches. Austin started Lacrosse back in January. He loves it. They're 1-1 so far for the season. Austin scored in both games and this past week he was given a button from the opposing team for playing well and with good sportsmanship. We were so proud of him.
Rebecca and Tom have both taken up guitar in the past few months so there has been lots of music in the house. It has been fun. They both have their own guitars which sounds so nice when they play together.
1 comment:
Lovely!! Thanks for sharing the beautiful and fun pics!
Post a Comment