Monday, August 6, 2012

Becky's 12th birthday

We go camping every year on Becky's birthday and this year was no different. We went to salt creek this year. We had so much fun!
The views are breathtaking. We had such a good time relaxing and spending time with friends.
The water was so beautiful and the kids had a great time finding hermit crabs.
Our good friends the Stanley's were able to join us this year. Our kids are great friends. Karma,was able to visit for the day also. I always enjoy having her around.

Tom took the kids on a trail up the back side of the island. They all had fun. By the end of it my nerves were a little shot.

We went on a short hike up to the falls above lake Crescent. They were so beautiful.
I spent a lot of time when I was young on this lake and I'm so thankful my kiddos get to enjoy it also.

2 comments:

Garth and Becky said...

Becky and Austin are getting so tall and look so grown up! It's been entirely too long since we've seen you guys. Miss you! :) Happy birthday to Becky!

Julie V. said...

You have such a beautiful family! Looks like you all had a wonderful time.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...