Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Here lately

 We recently took our dining table back to Costco because it was sagging in the middle. So I was on the hunt for a new one for a couple of months. I originally was thinking I would buy it from Pottery Barn until my Mother-in-law called and told me about one she saw at an estate sale! This is it! 375 dollars later I have a beautiful table and about 1100 dollars in my pocket left over from our original table. Score!
 The kids and I decided to make dried fruit and gingerbread men ornaments for our tree this year. We will decorate the gingerbread men Thanksgiving evening with our friends and hang them the next day.
This is the ledge Tom built me to put my garland up on. I made this garland with Becky a couple years back and we still enjoy it! We leave it up all year round. I think it makes the kitchen feel more "homey".

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Great table! How nice to have a big table! I like your shelf too and your garland idea. :) Homey indeed!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...