Follow some Savages on our small hobby farm adventure!
Wednesday, July 8, 2009
Coffee
Well we recently bought a new coffee maker and I am loving it! I just have to figure out how to make Lattes and other special coffee drinks! Soooo if you have any great recipes you all want to pass a long to me that would be great!
i have a cheap coffee maker, that my grandma gave us from our wedding (that we couldnt return) and i make moachas...they do not taste very good..like starbucks..but it works =] you should ask the sailings bc i know they have a coffee maker, and i know them and david, and stephanie are always drinking coffee (or at least was when it was colder outside) =]
I don't have any cool recipes sorry. Just use milk and flavored coffee syrup for a latte. You know, try asking Donna Gray. When are you having me over for coffee?
I couldn't help either, we just brew coffee and use the flavored creamers. Yes, Donna G has an actual starbucks machine, I believe. She is very good at making all of those drinks! I love using my blender to make blended coffee drinks too! The internet may be your best place to find many awesome coffee recipes!
What kind of coffee maker did you get?? Brian worked at Starbucks for about a year, so I'm pretty familiar with how to make things. We have our own machine at the house and make Starbucks for a fraction of the cost that they charge there. Let me know what you're lookin' to make and I'll see if I can hook you up with some instructions! :)
5 comments:
i have a cheap coffee maker, that my grandma gave us from our wedding (that we couldnt return) and i make moachas...they do not taste very good..like starbucks..but it works =] you should ask the sailings bc i know they have a coffee maker, and i know them and david, and stephanie are always drinking coffee (or at least was when it was colder outside) =]
I don't have any cool recipes sorry. Just use milk and flavored coffee syrup for a latte. You know, try asking Donna Gray. When are you having me over for coffee?
I couldn't help either, we just brew coffee and use the flavored creamers. Yes, Donna G has an actual starbucks machine, I believe. She is very good at making all of those drinks! I love using my blender to make blended coffee drinks too! The internet may be your best place to find many awesome coffee recipes!
What kind of coffee maker did you get??
Brian worked at Starbucks for about a year, so I'm pretty familiar with how to make things. We have our own machine at the house and make Starbucks for a fraction of the cost that they charge there.
Let me know what you're lookin' to make and I'll see if I can hook you up with some instructions! :)
We have a Delonghi Rialto... I would like to know how to make anything!
Post a Comment