What is going on... Well Tom and Austin will be going to father son camp soon... If you hear a really loud WAHOO that would be Austin! They both look forward to going every year and Austin hasn't stopped talking about it for about 2 months!
We are completely moved in PTL. And of course enjoying having the church family over! Kids started school back up and are doing well!!!! Wahoo from me!!!! I have been busy cookin and cleaning and just enjoying having a home. I think I sit on my couch at least once a day and thank the Lord for being in a house again!
Tom... Well he is just plain busy! Work is going well and he is very busy a big praise the Lord on that! He is planning his annual trip to Mount Baldy... crazy man! He comes back every year and says he will never do it again and every spring he gets the itch to go back again! LOL Gotta love him!
4 comments:
What is Mount Baldy?
i have never heard of mount baldy eigther! does tom go hunting up there?!? christopher always used to go hunting..i have tried to encourage him to go hunting..but he has taken the opportunity..he is such a hard worker.
i have still not came over to your house to see it...maybe next week i will stop in and visit you =D
the mountain you can get to from sequim... Jeanne I would love to have you stop in!
Post a Comment