Monday, September 8, 2008

Hmm...




Well my beautiful daughter just got a little more beautiful I think. She is such a pretty girl no matter what you do with her. I gave her a hair cut this morning. I think I cut about 14 inches off. She has been wanting a hair cut for a quite a while and Tom has wanted her hair cut and I was holding out but I gave in this morning. I almost cried and I am still on the verge but I will make it. Let me know what you think.

9 comments:

Tom and April said...

I love it. I think it is so beautiful. It will definitely make it easier for me to do her hair when she is here :) I think poor Faith is going to have short hair forever...I can't braid...hehe....I love it Becky very gorgeous!

The Casaus House said...

Soooooo cute! It is very flattering on her. At first I didn't recognize her. You are so brave to do it yourself. I was wanting to trim Myah's hair in the back but I don't want that hacked look. Two people commented that she has mullet (sp?) hair. How sad. :(

Jenny said...

I love it!! I think she looks adorable.

handstrustinhim said...

It is so very cute...i cannot believe you had the courage to do this yourself. It looks great. It frames her face so well. Are you going to give the portion you cut off to "locks of love?" That would be a great way for rebecca to feel like she did more than just get a hair cut..she would be helping another child have hair who lost it during cancer treatments.
here is their web address
http://www.locksoflove.org/
or
http://www.locksoflove.org/donate.html
it will tell you the info you need to get her hair to the place where it can be used to help another child.
oh...and i have some BEAUTIFUL material to make into dresses...can you measure her for me?
-Amanda H

Jenny said...

Awwww... she looks great! And YES, that was brave of you to cut it yourself, but it looks like you did a great job! It looks very cute on her... and it will be so easy to wash and comb out. I loved it long also...but this is easier on all. I wonder what Keturah's hair will be like? It's soo very thin now. Ohhh, locks of love would be a great idea,... you can explain the whole thing to her and help her mail it in (or however they do it) and commend her on being a blessing to others. I had fun visiting tonight! See you soon!

see3ga said...

I can't believe her hair grows so fast, it wasn't too long ago her hair was that long!

I am truly blessed said...

Oh Amanda....I think she looks adorable....very pretty she is. I really like it....fits her well. She is so sweet looking. great job mamma!!

Garth and Becky said...

I think it looks very cute! It makes her look more grown up. Are you giving her hair to Locks of Love?

Karilee said...

Your daughter looks adorable! I recently cut my daughters hair also and even though she was pleased I felt bad at first. The bad/sad all went away when she coule easily comb and style her hair BY HERSELF!!
Thanks for stopping by my blog, and yes, I do remember you. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...