The Lord has blessed me with two wonderful children! My little RebeccaLynn just turned 8 last week. Our time with them goes so quickly. I feel like there is no way it has been eight years already. Let me tell you a little about my daughter. She has the most tender heart and she loves to please her parents. She loves playing with babies and always wants to hold them. I never have to ask her to help me she is always wanting to know how she can help me. Becky is beautiful inside and out. We just adore her and we are so thankful that the Lord blessed us with her.
I was 17 when I found out I would be a mother and I was so scared I would be a terrible mother but God is so good and patient. He helps us all when we call on him! God is so good! I pray the Lord will bless my sweet daughter.
6 comments:
Wow! Happy Birthday Becky!
Oh, what a nice post...we picked her up a fun gift this week, did you decide not to have a party for her? It's not too late you know! It could just be something local or small...we gotta reward those little blessings of ours!! Hee hee... BESIDES, we already take away Halloween, the tooth fairy and the Easter Bunny, birthday parties are a must! LOL JK!! (coming from the lady who INSTEAD of having a boy's party this year we ALL went to a fun resort) Aahhhh... well, we ALL need to have our fun.
Amanda - she truly is a treasure. I praise the Lord with you in your sweet daughter, Rebecca.
What a sweet post. She is a very sweet girl and a blessing to me when she is around. She is a wonderful helper. Praise God for giving us undeserved blessings.
your blog has gone stale!
Yeah... we cry UPDATE! LOL JK!
Post a Comment