Saturday, March 22, 2008

Another great weekend with the Newcomb family

Spring has come!

So we all went to the Voice of America spit. We had a great time and the waves were really so beautiful!
You can see the spit in the back ground a little bit. It is five miles long and ends at a light house. Maybe we will venture all the way out there next time!
After the spit we decided to go to the Olympic Game farm. I will post some more pics a little later. This Yak was running with the car trying to get more bread. We had such a great time!

5 comments:

I am truly blessed said...

Hi Amanda. Beautiful pictures. It was nice to visit your blog....havent gotten to know you all that well...being out with this last pregnancy and then this infection.....but I look forward to talking to you more.
Kristi

Jenny said...

Looks like fun! I haven't been to the spit in years! What is the cost now to go down there? I used to love camping at the voice of America.

Tom and April said...

So we broke down under peer pressure and started a blog..haha. Tommy will probably keep up with it more than me. I keep up with Faith's. The pictures turned out so good. We need a better camera. In time I suppose! Talk to you soon. April.

Tom and April said...

oops that is us up there ^ hehe :)

Tom and April said...

Sorry I am using your post as practice to see what else I need to change or add :) you know you love us!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...