Ouch! Austin is a boy and a little more rowdy sometimes than he realises.
After one bloody nose and a lot of fluffing of fake limbs our tree is up and pretty. Bloody nose was nothing serious just two kids banging heads together and no I didn't do it. Yes I know it is before Thanksgiving but there was a good reason. By tradition we set the tree up Thanksgiving night but this year we are having some family staying with us and Tom will be hunting the day after Thanksgiving so we won't have the time. So out popped the Bing Crosby CD and the Christmas decorations! And we even watched Christmas in Connecticut VERY GOOD MOVIE! Another great tradition of course.
1 comment:
Awesome! Great photos! Loved looking at them and reading your "journaling". The tree looks wonderful, I can't wait until we get ours up!
Post a Comment